Few medical specialties have aroused as much interest as Nutrology in these post-modern times of beauty and slimming at any cost. Medical Schools need to make an effort to raise the awareness of future physicians on this issue, which is so sensitive today: Ethics in Medicine.
- Cuerda C et al. Nutrition education in medical schools (NEMS). An ESPEN position paper. Clinical Nutrition2019;38(3):969-974.
- Code of Medical Ethics: CFM Resolution No. 2217, of September 27, 2018, modified by CFM Resolutions No. 2222/2018 and 2226/2019 / Federal Council of Medicine – Brasília: Federal Council of Medicine, 2019. 108 p. 15 cm.
- Barbosa CL. Application of Very Low Calorie Diets. Protocol ABRAN I. 1st ed. Itu: Ottoni, 2010. v. 1. 91p.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Endocrinologia e Metabologia (SBEM). Available at: https://www.endocrino.org.br/media/uploads/nota oficial sbem 12 12 16.pdf. Accessed October 13, 2022.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Endocrinologia e Metabologia (SBEM). Available at: https://www.endocrino.org.br/media/uploads/PDFs/posicionamento oficial hcg sbem e abeso.pdf. Accessed October 13, 2022.
- Associação Brasileira de Nutrologia (ABRAN). Available at: http://abran.org.br/para-profissionais/posicionamento-da-abransobre-hcg-para-emaerecimento/. Accessed October 13, 2022.
- Butler SA, Paste LA. Evidence for, and Associated Risks with, the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Supplemented Diet. Journal of Dietary Supplements Vol. 13, lss. 6, 2016. Available at: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/ful1/10.3109/19390211.2016.1156208. Accessed October 13, 2022.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ernährung e. V. (DGE). Available at: https://www.dge.de/ernaehrungspraxis/diaetenfasten/hcg/?L=0#:~:text=Die%20HCG%2DDi%C3%A4t%20Di%C3%A4t%20enth%C3%A4lt,geringe%20Dosierungen%20des%20Hormons%20HCG. Accessed October 13, 2022.
- Stocckman M-C et al. Intermittent Fasting: Is the Wait Worth the Weight? Curr Obes Rep 2018;7(2):172-185.
- MLA style: Yoshinori Ohsumi –Facts. NobelPrize.org. Nobel Prize Outreach AB 2022. Thu. 13 Oct 2022. https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2016/ohsumi/facts/. Accessed October 13, 2022.
- Rauch E. Lehrbuch der Diagnostik und Therapie nach FX Mayr. Heildelberg: Haug, 1994. p. 119-197.
- Veddel-Larsen E et al. Major rapid weigh loss induces changes in cardiac repolarization. Journal of Electrocardiology 2016;49:467-472.
- Landabure PB. Pedro Escudero: his thoughts, his doctrine and his works by him. Med Press Argent 1968;55(41):1983-9.
- Jensen MD et al. Guideline for the management of overweight and obesity in adults: A report of the american college of cardiology/american heart association task force on practice guidelines and the obesity society. Circulation 2014, 129, S102–S138.
- Andrade JP et al. DASH diet-degree of recommendation I and level of evidence A. VI Brazilian Guidelines on Hypertension. Brazilian Society of Cardiology 2010. Arq Bras Cardiol 2010; 95(1 sup.1): 1-51.
- Koliaki C et al. Defining the Optimal Dietary Approach for Safe, Effective and Sustainable Weight Loss in Overweight and Obese Adults. Healthcare 2018, 6.73.https://doi.org/10.3390/healthcare6030073
- Koliaki CC, Katsilambros NL. Are the Modern Diets for the Treatment of Obesity Better than the Classical Ones? Endocrines 2022, 3, 603-623.
- Barbosa CL, Oliveira CMV, Pereira DEM, Thedey Junior G, Tirone NR, Moreira TMSS. Nutritional education for medicine students based on the ESPEN consensus: a pilot study in Brazil. Clinical Nutrition 2021;46:PS748.